Automatic Crowner Capping Machine Standard Features:
Automatic crowner with six head positions simultaneously presses standard 26mm crowns onto glass bottles by a pneumatic pressure plate. The crowns are sorted and fed into position by a magnetic automatic barrel crown cap feeder. Glass bottles are automatically indexed by rows of 6 parallel to the conveyor line and then seamlessly transferred to an indexing discharge conveyor after the crowns are pressed on. Systems operates at a nominal speed of 30 CPM.
- Tubular 304 stainless steel welded frame
- Aluminum and 304 S/S construction
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring UHMW parts
- Clear acrylic guard with 304ss lower frame
- Adjustment discharge height 38″ +/-2
- Backlog photo optic with automatic stop/restart