Automatic Hazardous Capping Machine Standard Features:
Fully automatic inline capper applies and torques caps onto containers. Unit is complete with adjustable cap chute.
Capping speed: up to 200 cpm depending on cap size and container configuration.
Cap size range: up to 120 mm including child resistant caps.
Container size range: (height) 1-1/2″ to 15″ (width) 1/2″ to 7″ in plastic, metal, or glass.
Patented cap tightening system of rotating belts permits Single point tool-less cap width adjustment for the fastest changeover in the industry.
Hazardous location features:
Control panel electrical enclosure physically isolates all electrical distribution connections from potential process room combustibles and is UL listed, Class 1, Division 1, Group D compliant and meets all major insurance requirements for hazardous location equipment.
- Stainless Steel frame & panels for cleanliness and durability.
- Mounts over existing conveyor system and includes casters and leveling pads.
- Control panel visually displays operating parameters and messages in 40 characters for concise operator feedback,
- Power bottle height adjustment,
- Pneumatic cap torque control for accuracy and reduction of scuffed caps,
- On Demand Operation: Capper operation begins only when containers enter the capping zone
- Downstream Backup Detection: Capping operation is suspended when downstream obstructions are present,
- Cap Chute Full sensor: Sorters suspend operation when cap chute is full.
Note: Appropriate sorting system for sample caps provided is listed separately.
Dimensions: 30″ W base footprint (51″ W with centrifugal cap chute) x 51″ D x 77IN H Width dimensions will change depending on cap sorting system.
Electric: 110 VAC / 15 Amps
Air: 7 cfm @ 80 psi