Model FP 4 – 8 Automatic Piston Filler
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability.
- Pneumatic bottom-up fill control, programmable for dive depth and rate of rise.
- Touchscreen control panel’s PLC stores 100 product filling cycle parameters for easy recall.
- Manual bottle height adjustment via precision handwheel (servo height and servo dive option available).
- Automatic drip tray to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping.
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement.
- No tools required nozzle mounts and bottle indexing gates.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- Intelligent Container Control features:
- No Product/No Fill (suspend operation).
- No Bottle/No Fill (suspend operation).
- Nozzle Misalignment/No Fill (suspend operation).
- Downstream Back-up/No Fill (suspend operation).
Platforms are manufactured in 4, 8, and 12 head frames. Modular piston sets allow for field expandability (if controls are factory pre-wired).
FPHP piston filler models come prewired with programming included for adding CIP capability in the future. (Additional fluid path hardware, tanks, and pump systems are additional cost).
For heavy viscosity products e.g. cold cream or products with large particulates e.g. salsa.
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities: Air: 6cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)