Automatic print and apply unit puts product and UPC code information on labels.
- PLC controller, Removable tamp head assembly for easy access to print engine.
- Ribbon and label low/out indicators on front panel.
- Photoelectric product sensor.
- Proximity sensor in head “smart head”.
- 12″ roll capacity, 3″ core.
- Product ON delay. Heavy duty T-base stand.
- Zebra Print Engine: Resolution: 203 dpi at 12 ips or 300 dpi at 8 ips.
- Width: 6.6″ (168mm)
- speed: 12″ or 8″ (305/203mm) per second
- construction: All metal. ZebraLink-enabled
- Label on head detection. Light tree system fault indicators (for label and ribbon error).
- Audible alarm fault indicator. External signal output kit.
- Left hand version. Tamp/blow applicator
Filling Line Integration
Inline Filling Systems integrates labeler control with all IFS upstream operations; if the labeler detects a backup or out-of-labels condition, the entire line will be suspended to avoid pileups and spills often associated with “dumb” labelers.