This 8 to 16 head automatic time gravity filling machine is best suited for water and very thin liquids whose viscosity does not change with ambient temperature or with batch variation. Especially suited for applications where recirculation of the product is not possible or desired. This is a high performance time gravity filler.
Model FTGNT 8-16 Automatic High Performance Time Gravity Filler
- Constructed of stainless steel for complete washdown capability
- Frame is designed for a range of tanks with float controls to meet the application
- Pneumatic operated nozzles
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills
- Bottom-up fill/Diving nozzle rack for product fill control
- Automatic drip tray
- Automatic supply regulation
- Automatic bottle indexing gates
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment
- No tools required nozzle and gating mounts
- Automatic drain and clean cycle
- Batch bottle counter
- Control panel uses a stalk mounted color touchscreen operator interface.
- Intelligent Automation features:
- No bottle/no fill
- Downstream backup/no fill (suspend operation). (needed for high performance)
Bottom Up Fill Capability
This filler comes standard with a diving nozzle rack that can lower the nozzle to the bottom of the container when the fill cycle starts. By filling with the nozzle at or underneath the liquid, foam generation on difficult products is virtually eliminated.
The FTGHP filler models comes prewired with programming included for adding CIP capability in the future. (Additional fluid path hardware, tanks, and pump systems are additional cost).
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
Time Gravity Specialty Applications:
Time gravity filling technology is ideally suited to some applications suggested below. Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience in all of these areas.
Corrosive Products Filler
Middle Photo: Rubber coated, corrosion resistant frame.
Right photo: Kynar valves for bleach filling machine.
Middle Photo: 5 gallon filler for filling 70% ethanol based flavorings.
Right photo: intrinsically safe Class 1 D 1 controls.
Net Weight Filler
Middle Photo: Net weigh filling machine for high value enzymes.
Right photo: individual scales for each container.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Dimensions: 72″ L x 48″ W x 85IN H
Electric: 110 VAC / 5 Amps
Air: 27 cfm @ 80 psi