Automatic unit puts spot or wraparaound labels on round glass containers typically used in beer and carbonated beverage applications.
- Small footprint great for tight spaces in smaller installations.
- NEMA 12 control enclosure for moist environments.
- Variable speed indexing starwheel for positive handling of heavy glass containers.
- Rigid, heavy duty powder coated system framework.
- Delrin chain conveyor with fixed speed drive motor.
- Touch Screen Controls with Memory settings for all operating parameters!
- Precision Stepper Drive label applicator (1600″ per minute max. dispense speed) for high quality placement & appearance
- Handles 6″ wide labels.
- Wrapping station (for labels up to 18″ long).
- Label roll specification: Die cut labels with 1/8″ spacing on a 12″ outer diameter roll (max) with a 3″ inner core.
- Specifically designed to work alongside with Meheen Beer & Carbonated Beverage Filling Systems
- Removable infeed and collection tables designed for integration with Meheen bottle handling systems.
- Knocked down dimensions suitable for shipment by air cargo container.
Utilities:Electric: 110 VAC /1/ 20 Amps Air: 6 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air
Dimensions: 57″ L x 29″ W x 64″ H