This filler is best suited for water and very thin liquids whose viscosity does not change with ambient temperature or with batch variation. Especially suited for caustic and corrosive product where recirculation of the product is not possible.
- PLC control with simple single button programmability offers convenient “one shot” operation (i.e. filler cycles once then stops and waits for operator to activate cycle again). Program remains in memory when power is shut off.
- Constructed of stainless steel and stainless shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability.
- CPVC fluid path.
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills.
- Diving nozzles for submerge fill.
- Automatic drip tray.
- Automatic supply regulation.
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment.
- No tools required nozzle and gating mounts.
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
Time Gravity Specialty Applications:
Time gravity filling technology is ideally suited to some applications suggested below. Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience in all of these areas.
Corrosive Products Filler
Middle Photo: Rubber coated, corrosion resistant frame.
Right photo: Kynar valves for bleach filling machine.
Middle Photo: 5 gallon filler for filling 70% ethanol based flavorings.
Right photo: intrinsically safe Class 1 D 1 controls.
Net Weight Filler
Middle Photo: Net weigh filling machine for high value enzymes.
Right photo: individual scales for each container.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Dimensions: 48″ L x 36″ W x 85IN H
Electric: 110 VAC / 5 Amps
Air: 15 cfm @ 80 psi