Brine Filler Standard Features:
The briner filling machine is essentially a specialty overflow filler built with custom application overflow nozzles. These nozzles allow for a cosmetic height filling in glass containers where the body diameter and mouth diameter of the container are practically the same size. These nozzles are also designed to forbid clogging of the return path of the nozzle thereby allowing topping off of containers of peppers, olive particulates and other products that would normally have to be hand filled.
- Constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability.
- Filler frame is fully enclosed with stainless steel panels and gasketed access door.
- ALL 316 STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION including the pump motor to resist corrosion of the salt environment. Electrical panel continuously purged with clean air even when not operating.
- Touchscreen control panel with PLC stores up to 50 filling cycle setup parameters for recall.
- Automatic drip tray included as standard to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping.
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement.
- No tools required nozzle mounts.
- No tools required multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control.
- Electric bottle height adjustment.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- No bottle/No Fill (suspend operation).
- Downstream Backup/No Fill (suspend operation).
For additional information about machine size and capacity, please refer to our Overflow Filling Machine Selection Guide
Specially designed overflow nozzles to handle containers and particulates typically found in brine filling operations.