Fully automatic unit with 5+ cubic foot floor mounted cap bin sorts caps as they are elevated. Gravity forces incorrectly oriented caps to fall back into the bin for resorting. System is for flat caps where the diameter is greater than the height.
Note: Unit uses slats spaced on the elevator chain to sort a range of caps. Additional sorting chains may be needed to work with all samples provided.
- Floor level cap bin eliminates the need for ladders to reach elevated cap feeders.
- Fiberglass and plastic construction.
- Cap on demand sensor initiates cap feeding as needed.
- Discharge height of sorter is adjustable from 72″ to 96″.
- Cover for cap bin is available at additional cost.
UTILITIES AND SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Dimensions: 57″ L x 36″ W x 96″ H
Electric: 110 VAC / 6 Amps
Air: 7 cfm @ 80 psi