Bottle Rinser is designed to rinse clean empty bottles prior to filling. This can use either clean air, ionized air, clean water, or a water-based cleaning solution. The unit will remove loose particulate or dust from a bottle and in some cases provide a chemical sanitation of the inside of the bottle.
- Fixed rpm gearmotors on rinser gripper chains and infeed conveyor.
- Adjustable spray header.
- Stainless steel construction, #4 finish.
- Gripper adjustments achieved by means of a single handwheel (no tools required) with numerical counter to indicate width between grippers.
- Soft ribbed rubber grippers to gently grip each container, eliminating potential label damage to pre-labeled containers.
- Positive emergency discharge jam switch to stop equipment.
- Downstream back-up control sensor.
- C.S.A. approved stainless steel electrical enclosure with controls, starter, frequency inverter for soft start/stop functions and variable speed control & Allen Bradley Micrologix 1000 c/w hand held programmer.
- Link-Belt Klean-Gard polyamide bearings.
- Stainless steel adjustment chain.
- Centralized and conveniently located grease manifolds.
- 14″ stainless steel tabletop infeed conveyor drive section.
- 14″ stainless steel tabletop discharge conveyor idler section.
- Rinse media low pressure sensor which will automatically stop rinser.
- Automatic “Air/Water Saver” rinser spray shut-off (no container/no spray).
Air Units Only:
- Vacuum manifold for collecting airborne particles
- Shockless ionizer nozzles with power supply
- Customer to supply 40 psi clean, dry, oil free air)
- Constant duty vacuum system with a unique reverse pulse
- cleaning system which is both effective and gives prolonged filter life.
- Collection sack has a 30 liter capacity and a vacuum sound level of Air filtration kit consisting
- Automatic two speed functions (high/low)
- Pulse link which requires 0-10 V DC signal from the filler
- Combination air/water manifold
Utilities and Space Requirements:
Utilities:Electric:230/460 VAC /3 phase