Fully automatic unit with 10 cubic foot floor mounted cap bin sorts caps as they are elevated. Gravity forces incorrectly oriented caps to fall back into the bin for resorting. System is typically used for larger diameter flat caps (> 70mm) where the diameter is greater than the height but may also be used for high speed sorting of small caps. Note: Unit uses slats spaced on the elevator chain to sort a range of caps. Additional sorting chains may be needed to work with all samples provided.
- Floor level cap bin eliminates the need for ladders to reach elevated cap feeders.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Cap on demand sensor initiates cap feeding as needed.
- Discharge height of sorter is adjustable from 72″ to 96″.
- Cover for cap bin is available at additional cost.
UTILITIES AND SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Electric: 110 VAC / 6 Amps
Air: 7 cfm @ 80 psi
Dimensions: 57″ L x 36″ W x 96″ H