The RL-RZ Labeler is operated with a hand crank. This labeler will work roll stock, fan-folded and flat stock labels. The labels can also be fed right out of a printer making it ideal for short print runs without the need for a rewinder.
- Bottle or container size 1 1/2 ” to 5″ diameter.
- Web width 1″ to 6″ (label height).
- Roll diameter 8″ maximum.
- Label orientation #4 left edge leading.
- Capable of applying front and back labels alternating on the same roll (requires optional gap guide).
- As containers are labeled, the used sub-straight is wound onto the crank roller, keeping your work area clean.
- Constructed of Alcoa aluminum and stainless steel.
- Approximate labeling speed is 10-15 containers per minute.