- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability. (Other finishes and materials available for corrosive products.)
- Filler frame top mounted supply tank with float switch control to maintain fill head pressure,
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (nozzles for sanitary applications quoted separately).
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills,
- Automatic drip tray,
- Automatic supply regulation,
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment,
- Automatic drain and clean cycle,
- Batch bottle counter,
- Control panel uses a 40 character two line digital display with multiple product profile menu
- Diving Nozzles for Sub Surface Filling of Foaming Products.
- 18″ wide Friction Controlled Powered Roller Conveyor for soft start handling of pails
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
Time gravity filling technology is ideally suited to some applications suggested below. Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience in all of these areas.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities: Air: 7cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)