This semi automatic cap tightener is designed to mount to an existing conveyor. The operator needs only to place caps on the bottle upstream of the capping head. The tightener then detects the bottle and grips it while the capping head applies a consistent torque to the cap. Sustained operating speeds of up to 40 cpm are attainable with this system.
- NEMA 4X control panel with PLC
- Dive cylinder controls
- “V” block changeparts for locating and holding the container
- Pneumatic torque designed to provide 5-45 inch pounds of torque (depending on cap and bottle combination)
- Capping head uses polymer inserts with multiple cap size capability
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
- Stainless Steel stand with feet and heavy duty stainless attachment bracket
- Reversible direction
- Photoeye suitable for many container type(s)
Other Available Options:
Hazardous Location Controls
Electrical systems for capping solvents & volatile liquids.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:Air: 6 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air
Dimensions: 24″ W x 83.5″ H