Model FOFSEMI NT Semiauto Overflow Filler
- Constructed of tubular stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability.
- Footswitch operated to free operator’s hands for managing containers.
- LCD screen control panel with PLC stores filling cycle setup parameters for up to 20 products.
- Automatic drip tray included as standard to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping.
- No tools required nozzle mounts.
- No tools required multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control.
- Precision bottle height adjustment.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
Built-in Capacity Expandability
Modular components (infeed and outfeed manifolds, tubing and nozzles) allow the operator to expand capacity in the field without a service call. The system can be expanded from 4 to 16 filling heads. Manifolds built to 3A sanitary standards for cleanability.
As part of each product’s filling profile, the filler’s powerful PLC can be programmed to run the pump’s filling cycle in 3 sequential stages: slower initial stage to reduce foam creation, faster second stage for a speedier fill, and dwell final stage (pump off) to allow container depressurization and circulation of foam back to the product or surge tank.
Upgradeable to Fully Automatic!
The semi automatic filler can be upgraded to fully automatic at any time in the future without a service call. Our conveyor and an interface box plugs directly into the existing control box for an instant upgrade! Upgraded filler to the right is shown with optional turntables and semi automatic capping machine.
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Your applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
Surge (Overflow) Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for normal operation of the overflow filling machine. However, in many low volume operations, it is possible to fill direct from drums or by using inexpensive plastic containers that comply with the maximum height restriction of 36″ distance from floor.
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities: Air: 6cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz (Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)
Dimensions: 2′ L X 2′ W X 7’6″ H (60cm X 60cm X 225cm H)