Semi automatic bench top plugger / corker is designed to mount to conveyor or slide tray for use. Specific tooling is made for each plug or cork so that the plug or cork is held in a precise location by vacuum. Specific tooling or a V block is also provided for each bottle so that the operator can locate its precise location underneath the plug. When the operator presses the footswitch, the plug or cork is pressed into place one at a time.
- Single size pressure foot (additional sizes available).
- Dive cylinder and controls.
- V-block for locating and holding the container.
- Mounting hardware/stand for attachment to conveyor or slidetray.
- Upgradeable to automatically snap pre-placed caps/inserts/plugs.
Upgradeable Benchtop Plugger
This benchtop unit can be upgraded to fully automatic operation; the bottle is detected and controlled by the system following automatic pressing into place of the cap. The operator merely places the cap on the bottle; the machine does the rest. Higher speeds (up to 40 cpm) are attainable with this machine.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:Air: 6 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air
Dimensions: 24″ W x 83.5″ H