This semiautomatic PD filling machine has been upgraded to fully automatic from the addition of an indexing conveyor and automation interface box. The original filler becomes self aware that it is now an automatic filler by merely plugging in two cables into the original pump module.
Model FPDSEMI – UG Automatic Servo Pump Filler
- Machine is constructed of stainless steel and stainless shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability.
- Multi-Stage filling capability for profiling filling speed to the geometry of the container.
- “User friendly” PLC control with 40 character visual display stores multiple product fill profiles for instant recall in plain English.
- Positive shutoff nozzles for dripless operation.
- Clean in Place capable with Clean Mode function in the operating system.
- All pump, hopper, nozzle components are dairy tri-clamp construction for quick disassembly.
- Will pass any FDA or USDA requirement. (Depending on pump selection.).
Because the Semi automatic pump module is a master controller, it can be used to host up to 4 additional slave pump modules in the future. Or the original pump module can be recovered as a slave module in other larger systems.
Upgradeable Frame Systems
Modular frame systems can be incorporated in the future to allow for additional versatility such as bottom up fill, dual overflow -positive diplacement filling, and additional pump module capacity.
A wide variety of high quality pumps (the heart of the filling machine!) are available for your application. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of products.
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
The Semi Automatic Servo PD Filler can draw from many sources including its own hopper, external sanitary hoppers or kettles, and direct from drum.
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:3 cfm @ 80 psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz