Semi automatic bench top snap capper is designed to mount to conveyor or slide tray for use. Capper is activated by foot switch to press snap caps into place one at a time after being placed and started by the operator. Unit will also press into place various inserts, plugs and bar top corks.
- Single size pressure foot (additional sizes available).
- Dive cylinder and controls.
- V-block for locating and holding the container.
- Mounting hardware/stand for attachment to conveyor or slidetray.
- Upgradeable to automatically snap pre-placed caps/inserts/plugs.
Upgradeable Benchtop Snap Capper
This benchtop unit can be upgraded to fully automatic operation; the bottle is detected and controlled by the system following automatic pressing into place of the cap. The operator merely places the cap on the bottle; the machine does the rest. Higher speeds (up to 40 cpm) are attainable with this machine.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:Air: 6 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air
Dimensions: 24″ W x 83.5″ H