Single head overflow filler uses customer supplied air diaphragm pump to provide semi-automatic operation. Fill is controlled by air switches and pump is regulated by the supplied controls. System provides consistent fill volume without complete operator attention.Features:
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full wash-down capability.
- Filler frame top mounted supply tank with float switch control to maintain fill head pressure.
- Constructed of stainless steel and stainless shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability.
- Footswitch controlled to free operator’s hands for bottle handling tasks.
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (nozzles for sanitary applications quoted separately).
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills.
- Automatic drip tray.
- Automatic supply regulation.
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment.
- Automatic drain and clean cycle.
- Batch bottle counter.
- Control panel uses a 40 character two line digital display with multiple product profile menu.
Bottom Up Fill Capability
This filler comes standard with a diving nozzle rack that can lower the nozzle to the bottom of the container when the fill cycle starts. By filling with the nozzle at or underneath the liquid, foam generation on difficult products is virtually eliminated.
Filler can be upgraded to fully automatic operation at any time in the future with no service call required!
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
Time Gravity Specialty Applications:
Time gravity filling technology is ideally suited to some applications suggested below. Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience in all of these areas.
Corrosive Products Filler
Middle Photo: Rubber coated, corrosion resistant frame.
Right photo: Kynar valves for bleach filling machine.
Middle Photo: 5 gallon filler for filling 70% ethanol based flavorings.
Right photo: intrinsically safe Class 1 D 1 controls.
Net Weight Filler
Middle Photo: Net weigh filling machine for high value enzymes.
Right photo: individual scales for each container.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities: Air: 7cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)