Four head overflow filler with pneumatic hand operated filling controls fills a wide range of viscosities from water to medium viscosity oils and soaps. Overflow configuration is particularly adept in handling very foamy products. This unit is intrinsically safe for hazardous materials as there is no electrical system.
- Multistage fill: 2 stage filling cycle (fill/dwell) optimizes pump speed to the viscosity or foaming characteristics of the product.
- Expandable by adding filling nozzles in the future without any factory modifications.
- Dual hand valve controls (lower/raise filling heads and pump on/off) for simple operation.
- Constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability.
- Automatic drip tray to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping.
- No tools required nozzle mounts and bottle indexing gates.
Built-in Capacity Expandability
Modular components (infeed and outfeed manifolds, tubing and nozzles) allow the operator to expand capacity in the field without a service call. The system can be expanded from 4 to 16 filling heads. Manifolds built to 3A sanitary standards for cleanability.
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Your applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
Surge (Overflow) Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for normal operation of the overflow filling machine. However, in many low volume operations, it is possible to fill direct from drums or by using inexpensive plastic containers that comply with the maximum height restriction of 36″ distance from floor.
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Dimensions: 2′ L x 2′ W x 4′ H.
Utility requirements: Air: 12 cfm @ 80 psi