Model FPD 4 – 12 Automatic Servo Pump Filler
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability.
- 3 stage pump speed control (fast/slow/fast) optimizes filling speed to product characteristics.
- Digitally encoded motor driveshaft coupled to a 3:1 gearbox allows PLC to measure 1/300th of a pump rotation for extreme fill accuracy.
- Pneumatic bottom-up fill control, programmable for dive depth and rate of rise.
- Touchscreen control panel’s PLC stores 100 product filling cycle parameters for easy recall.
- Manual bottle height adjustment via precision handwheel (servo height and dive option available).
- Automatic drip tray to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping.
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement.
- No tools required nozzle mounts and bottle indexing gates.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- Intelligent Container Control features:.
- No Product/No Fill (suspend operation).
- No Bottle/No Fill (suspend operation).
- Nozzle Misalignment/No Fill (suspend operation).
- Downstream Back-up/No Fill (suspend operation).
Platforms are manufactured in 4, 8, and 12 head frame configurations to allow for field expandability of pump heads if factory pre-wired. Additional pump/drive hardware is plug and play with no system modification.
All FPDHP servo filler models come prewired with programming included for adding CIP capability in the future. (Additional fluid path hardware, tanks, and pump systems are additional cost)
A wide variety of high quality pumps (the heart of the filling machine!) are available for your application. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of products.
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
Inline Filling Systems has designed and installed many standard and specialty tanks that are ideal for your specific application whether it is chemical, food grade, hot filled, particulated, etc.
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities: Air: 6cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)