Model FPD 2 Automatic Servo Pump Filler
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability.
- 3 stage pump speed control (fast/slow/fast) optimizes filling speed to product characteristics.
- Digitally encoded motor driveshaft coupled to a 3:1 gearbox allows PLC to measure 1/300th of a pump rotation for extreme fill accuracy.
- LCD control panel’s PLC stores 100 product filling cycle parameters for easy recall.
- Manual bottle height adjustment (servo height and dive option available).
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement.
- No tools required nozzle mounts and bottle indexing gates.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- Intelligent Container Control features:
- No Product/No Fill (suspend operation)
- No Bottle/No Fill (suspend operation)
Because the Semi automatic pump module is a master controller, it can be used to host up to 4 additional slave pump modules in the future. Or the original pump module can be recovered as a slave module in other larger systems.
Dual Filler Capability
Overflow filling and servo positive displacement dispensing capabiltiy can be accommodated on the same frame with a dual purpose operating system. The machine pictured at right has 4 overflow fill heads and two positive displacement heads for maximum versatility.
All FPDHP servo filler models come prewired with programming included for adding CIP capability in the future. (Additional fluid path hardware, tanks, and pump systems are additional cost).
A wide variety of high quality pumps (the heart of the filling machine!) are available for your application. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of products.
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
The Semi Automatic Servo PD Filler can draw from many sources including its own hopper, external sanitary hoppers or kettles, and direct from drum.
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:6cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)