Automatic Net weigh filler uses an integrated scale to control the fill volume dispensed into the containers.Features:
- Extreme filling accuracies of fractional % of volume depending on scale range chosen.
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability.
- Constructed of stainless steel and stainless shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability.
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (nozzles for sanitary applications quoted separately).
- Automatic drip tray, Automatic supply regulation, Precision manual bottle height adjustment.
- No tools required nozzle.
- Integrated stainless steel scale.
- Two-stage fill capability (Fast/Slow).
- Unit can control flow from gravity tank, pump or pressurized supply lines.
- Shuttle System and conveyor for automatic operation.
- Assorted nozzle types and sizes for application.
- Control panel uses a color touch screen display with multiple product profile menu-Separate visual display for realtime weight information during operation.
Bottom Up Fill Capability
This filler comes standard with a diving nozzle rack that can lower the nozzle to the bottom of the container when the fill cycle starts. By filling with the nozzle at or underneath the liquid, foam generation on difficult products is virtually eliminated.
Dual Filling Capability
Depending on the fluid delivery system purchased with the filler, the controls system has the ability to deliver fills based on weight or based on volume. Additionally, volumetric fills can be calibrated by weight using this system.
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
Time Gravity Specialty Applications:
Time gravity filling technology is ideally suited to some applications suggested below. Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience in all of these areas.
Corrosive Products Filler
Middle Photo: Rubber coated, corrosion resistant frame.
Right photo: Kynar valves for bleach filling machine.
Middle Photo: 5 gallon filler for filling 70% ethanol based flavorings.
Right photo: intrinsically safe Class 1 D 1 controls.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:Air: 7cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)