Model FOFNT36 Automatic High Performance Overflow Filler
- Constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability.
- Filler frame is fully enclosed with stainless steel panels and gasketed access door.
- Touchscreen control panel with PLC stores up to 50 filling cycle setup parameters for recall.
- Automatic drip tray included as standard to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping.
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement.
- No tools required nozzle mounts.
- No tools required multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control.
- Electric bottle height adjustment.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- No bottle/No Fill (suspend operation).
- Downstream Backup/No Fill (suspend operation).
Modular components (infeed and outfeed manifolds, tubing and nozzles) allow the operator to expand capacity in the field without a service call. The system can be expanded from 4 to 16 filling heads. Manifolds built to 3A sanitary standards for cleanability.
As part of each product’s filling profile, the filler’s powerful PLC can be programmed to run the pump’s filling cycle in 3 sequential stages: slower initial stage to reduce foam creation, faster second stage for a speedier fill, and dwell final stage (pump off) to allow container depressurization and circulation of foam back to the product or surge tank.
A wide variety of high quality pumps (the heart of the filling machine!) are available for your application. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of products.
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Your applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
Surge (Overflow) Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for extended high volume production runs drawing product from high capacity bulk supply tanks. Bulk supply transfer pump controls are built into the surge tank frame and are custom configured for the customer’s bulk supply transfer pump.
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Nitrogen Gas Flush Option
Nitrogen gas diving nozzles can be installed on the same filling machine for an economical solution to gas dosing requirements.
Plexiglass Nitrogen Tunnel
Custom constructed for any length required to contain the integrity of the gas flush while conveying the product to capping station.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities: Air: 6cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz (Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)
Dimensions: 2′ L X 2′ W X 7’6″ H (60cm X 60cm X 225cm H)