What Are Time Gravity Filling Machines Used For?
If you are manufacturing alcohol, paints, or products requiring corrosive chemicals, you need a filling machine that can safely and effectively package your liquids. A time gravity filling machine may be the answer.
How the Time Gravity Filling Machine Works
The product bulk supply is pumped into a holding tank above a set of pneumatically operated valves. Each valve is independently timed by the filler’s master computer so that precise amounts of liquid will flow by gravity into the container. Gravity fillers built with bottom-up fill capability can handle a wide range of flowable liquids, including foamy products.
Applications of the Time Gravity Filling Machine
This type of filler is best suited for liquids with very thin viscosities that do not change with ambient temperature or with a batch variation. This machine is also suited for applications where recirculation of the liquid in the fluid path is not desirable.
Although this type of filler is used predominantly on products that do not foam, the foam may be limited and controlled by subsurface/bottom-up-fill capability.
Benefits of Choosing the Time Gravity Filling Machine
This is the most economical type of filling machine for a limited range of applications. It is especially well suited for corrosive chemicals, including:
- Specialty chemicals
- Acids and bleach
Time Gravity Filler Models by Inline Filling Systems
- Model FTGBT4 Benchtop Time Gravity Filler for Semiautomatic Production of < 3000 Containers Per Day
- Model FTGSEMI4 UG Semiautomatic Time Gravity Filler For Semiautomatic Production of < 3000 Containers per Day – Upgradeable
- Model FTGSEMI4 CR Semiautomatic Time Gravity Filler for Semiautomatic Production of < 3000 Containers Per Day
- Model FTGNT 4-8 Automatic Intermediate Performance Time Gravity Filler for Automatic Production of < 10000 Containers Per Day
- Model FTGNT 8-16 Automatic High-Performance Time Gravity Filler for Automatic Production of > 10000 Containers per Day
- Model FTGNT 8-16 CR Automatic High-Performance Time Gravity Filler for Automatic Production of > 10000 Containers Per Day (Corrosion Resistant Version)
For more assistance selecting the best time gravity filling machine, call Inline Filling Systems at (941) 841-0293. We offer complete liquid packaging systems for every industry and need.