Automatic labeling machine puts spot labels on the front and back sides of round, square, rectangular or oval containers. Unit will also do a full wrap on round containers as well.
- Labeler speed: up to 100 cpm depending on container and label sizes.
- Label size range: 1/2″ to 6″ wide, 10″ maximum length for round containers.
- Label roll specification: die cut labels with 1/8″ spacing on a 12″ outer diameter roll (max) with a 3″ inner core.
- Digital control panel uses an operator interface separate from the password protected set-up menu for operator simplicity and production security.
- Conveniently located Multi Axis label adjustment handwheels for ease of labeller positioning.
- 6″ x 12′ long variable speed integrated conveyor.
- Product spacer.
- Synchronous overhead hold down belt.
- Synchronous product positioning device.
- Two model SL1000 stepper drive label applicators.
- Secondary label wipe-down stations.
- Photoelectric product sensors.
- 2″ or 4″ wide x 15″ long label wrapping station (for labels up to 10″ long).
- Heavy duty system framework (epoxy painted).
- NEMA 12 control panel.
Filling Line Integration
Inline Filling Systems integrates labeler control with all IFS upstream operations; if the labeler detects a backup or out-of-labels condition, the entire line will be suspended to avoid pileups and spills often associated with “dumb” labelers.
Electric: 220 VAC /1/ 10 Amps
Air: 6 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air
Dimensions:144″ L x 86.4″ W x 67.4″ H