Model FOFSEMI NT UG Upgradeable Semiauto Overflow Filler
- Constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability.
- Filler frame is fully enclosed with stainless steel panels and gasketed access door.
- LCD control panel with PLC stores up to 20 filling cycle setup parameters for recall.
- Automatic drip tray included as standard to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping.
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement.
- No tools required nozzle mounts.
- No tools required multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control.
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- No bottle/No Fill (suspend operation).
Modular components (infeed and outfeed manifolds, tubing and nozzles) allow the operator to expand capacity in the field without a service call. The system can be expanded from 4 to 16 filling heads. Manifolds built to 3A sanitary standards for cleanability.
As part of each product’s filling profile, the filler’s powerful PLC can be programmed to run the pump’s filling cycle in 3 sequential stages: slower initial stage to reduce foam creation, faster second stage for a speedier fill, and dwell final stage (pump off) to allow container depressurization and circulation of foam back to the product or surge tank.
Non-foaming thin liquids – typically used for water and juices
Chemical applications with a wide range of viscosities.
Sanitary/Hot Fill applications with a wide range of viscosities
Thin or viscous chemical or sanitary up to 175 Deg F
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Your applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
For Glass Bottles
For Glass Jars
Pour Top Nozzle
For Detergent Bottles
Surge (Overflow) Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for extended high volume production runs drawing product from high capacity bulk supply tanks. Bulk supply transfer pump controls are built into the surge tank frame and are custom configured for the customer’s bulk supply transfer pump.
Tank with integrated bulk supply controls
High Foam tank with internal Baffles
Cone Bottom Poly-P
Polypropelene for sanitary bio/pharma applications
Sanitary SS Jacketed
Tank for sanitary hot fill applications
Other Available Options
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
NEMA 4X (washdown) panel for economical Class 1 Div 1 filling
Tri-clamp Fluid Path
Quick cleaning & changeovers in sanitary applications.
electrical systems for solvents & volatile liquids
Special overflow packaging solutions. (Box Filler shown)
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities: Air: 6cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz (Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)
Dimensions: 2′ L X 2′ W X 7’6″ H (60cm X 60cm X 225cm H)