Model FPSEMI2 – BT Semiauto Piston Filler
- All 316L stainless construction of fluid path components.
- NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability.
- Interchangeable piston and nozzle sizes.
- Electronic control of filler operation.
- No tools required nozzle mounts.
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement.
- No tools required nozzle mounts and bottle indexing gates.
- Intelligent Container Control feature: No Bottle/No Fill (suspend operation)
Modular piston sets allow for field expandability (if controls are factory pre-wired).
For medium viscosity products with no particulates e.g. liquid soaps & creams.
For heavy viscosity products e.g. cold cream or products with large particulates e.g. salsa.
For stringy products e.g. soaps & creams.
For chunky particulates e.g. salsa.
For narrow bottlenecks e.g. hot sauces.
Other Available Options
Almost all peristaltic pump applications are highly specialized and require specific engineering know-how for a successful installation. Inline Filling Systems has many years of applications expertise to meet these requirements.
Hazardous Location, Electrical systems for solvents & volatile liquids.