Automatic snap capper applies small lids & “NEPCO” or similar snapcaps onto containers. Fully automatic snap capper applies and snaps caps onto containers. Unit is complete with adjustable cap chute for one size standard “NEPCO” or similar snapcap.
- Capping speed: up to 200 cpm depending on cap size and container configuration.
- Container size range: (height) 1-1/2″ to 15″ (width) 1/2″ to 7″ with no change parts.
- Powerful ½ hp DC motor ensures container control.
- Stainless steel frame and panels for cleanliness and durability.
- Mounts next to existing conveyor system & is mounted on casters for portability.
- Electric bottle height adjustment.
- Tool-less bottle width adjustment and bottle shoulder height adjustment.
Unique Roller Applicator:
Roller applicator can be positioned anywhere on 3 axis to ensure positive capping regardless of geometry and size of the snap cap.
A wide variety of sorters and cap feeders are available for many different types of caps. Your applications engineer will recommend the best sorter for your needs.
Custom configured bowls will handle snap caps with and without vertical pulltabs.
Bulk Elevator Feeder
Allows operator to load thousands of caps into the sorting system at a single time.
Other Available Options:
Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience. We can provide custom engineered solutions on every capping platform we manufacture.
Special coatings and frame construction for aggressive packaging environments.
Electrical systems for capping solvents & volatile liquids.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz (Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)
Dimensions: 30″ W base footprint (51″ W with centrifugal cap chute) x 51″ D x 77″ H Width dimensions will change depending on cap sorting system.