DRUM FILLING MACHINE
Inline Filling Systems has various machine designs for drum filling, tote filling, and liquid filling of other palletized bulk sizes e.g. 25 gallon barrels, etc. These drum filling systems are available in chemical duty construction and food grade construction in either top fill only or bottom up fill (subsurface) configurations. Top drum filling configurations are less expensive but limited to non foaming bulk products. Bottom up drum filling configurations are very flexible systems capable of filling almost any bulk product within a wide range of foamy characteristics and viscosities.
ABOUT DRUM FILLERS:
Both top fill and bottom fill drum filling systems use an integrated scale and powered pallet roller conveyor. System operates with minimal operator involvement. Operator positions pallet, tote or drums on the scale platform with a conveyor control switch. Operator then uses the nozzle balancing arm switch for manual (zero weight) positioning to drum, barrel or tote opening. The operator then activates auto-fill and the nozzle opens and the pump fills to weight.
Drum filler systems can be supplied with IFS supplied custom pump systems or fed by customer’s existing bulk supply system.This system eliminates the physical effort normally associated with 55-gallon drum handling.Remote stainless steel NEMA 4x washdown capable PLC control panel is connected to the drum and tote filler by waterproof cable and allows operator access and control away from immediate filling area.
- Stainless steel scale with remote located digital readout
- Integration of scale operation with filler PLC and controls.
- Operator actuated powered roller conveyor over/on scale for drum pallet control (Load – unload)
- Swivel Arm Remote Control Operation of all mechanical operations including:
- nozzle height
- nozzle park/unpark
- nozzle dive
- nozzle open
- pump/supply on
CUSTOM PUMP SYSTEM TYPICAL FEATURES:
- Batch bottle counter,
- Control panel uses a color touch screen with a multiple product profile menu in plain English. Up to 50 drum, tote, or barrel product profiles available for instant recall.
- Temperature range: up to 220 deg F.
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X control box with mushroom on/off switch,
- Mounted on stainless steel cart with casters,
- Sanitary construction in 316L stainless steel,
- DC variable speed 3 hp motor, with guarded Kevlar timing belt and gearbox,
- fluid connections for convenience and cleanliness.
- The system will also provide a net weigh filling system when used on a single head filler.
- Utilities: Air: 80psi Electrics: 220V 1p 50/60 Hz
- (Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)