Custom designed per customer’s layout drawing this variable speed conveyor with 4-1/2″ wide chain is designed for changing the flow direction of a conveyor line 90 degrees.
- Chain is powered by a washdown capable 1/2 hp 90vdc drive/gear box combination.
- Variable speed controller and emergency stop mounted in sealed, NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Heavy duty 12 gauge 8IN high 304 stainless steel frame.
- Close tolerance UHMW wear strips, 3/8 thick (50% thicker than industry norm).
- Sealed, lubrication free, composite driver bearings.
- Stainless steel legs with self-articulating feet.
- Complete with all supporting rails and transition pieces.
UTILITIES AND SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Dimensions: See line drawing for detailed dimensions
Electric: 110 VAC / 6 Amps