Variable speed conveyor with 4 1/2″ wide stainless steel chain is designed for indexing containers (stop and go operation) or continuous run operations in high temperature applications such as heat tunnel/sleeve labeling. Can be used as a stand alone unit or as a drive section for additional unpowered conveyor.
- Stainless steel chain runs on close tolerance Teflon wear strips and cast iron chain sprockets
- Chain is powered by a washdown capable 1/2 hp 90vdc drive/gear box combination
- Variable speed controller and emergency stop mounted in sealed, NEMA 4X enclosure
- Heavy duty 12 gauge 8″ high 304 stainless steel frame
- Sealed, lubrication free, composite driver bearings
- Stainless steel legs with self-articulating feet
- Complete with all supporting rails and transition pieces.
UTILITIES AND SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Dimensions: 120″ L x 5″ W x 38″ H (+/- 2″)
Electric: 110 VAC / 6 Amps