Fully automatic high performance peristaltic filler uses independently programmable, DC servo driven, peristaltic pumps for each filling nozzle. Filler is capable of running thin liquid viscosities up to 3000 cps. Digitally encoded servo motor driveshaft coupled to a 3:1 gearbox allows PLC to measure 1/300th of a pump rotation for extreme fill accuracy. Dedicated servo/pump combinations allows for ease of validation process.
Model FPERI 4 – 16 Automatic Peristaltic Filler
- Filler is 304 stainless steel with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability
- Pneumatic bottom-up fill control, adjustable for dive depth and rate of rise
- Touchscreen control panel’s PLC stores 100 product filling cycle parameters for easy recall
- Manual bottle height adjustment via precision handwheel
- Automatic drip tray to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement
- No tools required nozzle mounts and bottle indexing gates
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed.
- 0.14 ml/min to 2000 ml/min per nozzle.
- Accuracy: up to +/- 0.5%
- Intelligent Container Control features:
- No Product/No Fill (suspend operation) – with product hopper and float control
- No Bottle/No Fill (suspend operation)
- Nozzle Misalignment/No Fill (suspend operation)
- Downstream Back-up/No Fill (suspend operation)
Available Options at additional cost:
- Power bottle height adjustment
- Servo Bottom-up fill control
- CIP (Clean-In-Place) system
- Interlock Safety Enclosure
- Container handling timing screws
- Container neck alignment system
- Hazardous Location construction (Class 1 Div 1 or Class 1 Div 2)
Servo Drive Pump Control
Most peristaltic pump systems are manufactured with only simple motor/time control which subjects pump accuracies to errors in power fluctuations and degradation of speed control. Our systems avoid this by tracking motor rotation which is independent of motor speed and time variations.
Large 2 channel pump ideal for for industrial metering applications including pharma, food & beverage, chemical, and water treatment. Flow ranges from 0.1 to 3400 mL/min per channel with accuracies to 0.5% of volume.
Small Multi Channel cartridge pumps for smaller fill sizes in bio/pharma/chemical and Process Control applications. Pumps come in 2-12 channel sizes with flow ranges from 0.44 to 380 mL/min per channel.
Other Available Options
Almost all peristaltic pump applications are highly specialized and require specific engineering know-how for a successful installation. Inline Filling Systems has many years of applications expertise to meet these requirements.
NEMA4X(washdown) for economical Class 1 Div 2 filling applications.
Servo Nozzle Height
Programmatic control for bottle heights and nozzle dive functions.
Electrical systems for solvents & volatile liquids.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Dimensions: 78″ L x 60″ W x 78″ H
Utility requirements: Electric: Depends on pump selection; see pump specifications.
Air: 7 cfm @ 80 psi