Washdown NEMA 4X fully automatic inline capping machine applies and torques caps onto containers as they pass through on a moving conveyor.
Capping speed: up to 200 cpm depending on cap size and container configuration.
Cap size range: up to 120 mm including child resistant caps.
Container size range: (height) 1-1/2″ to 15″ (width) 1/2″ to 7″ in plastic, metal, or glass.
- Washdown NEMA 4X control panel visually displays operating parameters and messages on a color touchscreen.
- Mounts over existing conveyor system and includes casters and leveling pads.
- Power bottle height adjustment,
- Direct drive cap torque control for accurate torque and reduction of scuffed caps,
- Stainless Steel frame & panels for cleanliness and durability.
Patented cap tightening system of rotating belts permits Single point tool-less cap width adjustment for the fastest changeover in the industry.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Dimensions: 38″ W x 38IN D Base footprint will vary depending on sorter type.
Height varies depending on container size.
Electric: 110 VAC / 15 Amps
Air: 3 cfm @ 80 psi