6 to 8 Head Automatic Net Weigh Filler uses an integrated scale for each fill head to control the fill volume dispensed into the containers. Unit provides extreme filling accuracies of fractional percentages of volume depending on scale range chosen regardless of changes in bulk density. Uses Shuttle or Lift System and conveyor for automatic operation.
Model FNET8 – TG Automatic Net Weigh Filler
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability
- Integrated stainless steel scale
- Two-stage fill capability (Fast/Slow)
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (listed separately)
- Pneumatic Bottom Up Fill nozzle rack with 12 inch stroke
- Automatic drip tray
- No tools required nozzle and gating mounts
- Automatic drain and clean cycle
- Batch bottle counter
- Unit can control flow from gravity tank, pump or pressurized supply lines
- Control panel uses a color touch screen display with multiple product profile menu
- Separate visual display for realtime weight information during operation.
- Intelligent Container Control features:
- No Product/No Fill (suspend operation)
- No Bottle/No Fill (suspend operation)
- Nozzle Misalignment/No Fill (suspend operation)
- Downstream Back-up/No Fill (suspend operation)
Bottom Up Fill Capability
This filler comes standard with a diving nozzle rack that can lower the nozzle to the bottom of the container when the fill cycle starts. By filling with the nozzle at or underneath the liquid, foam generation on difficult products is virtually eliminated.
Watch How Bottom Up Fill Works
Dual Filling Capability
Depending on the fluid delivery system purchased with the filler, the controls system has the ability to deliver fills based on weight or based on volume. Additionally, volumetric fills can be calibrated by weight using this system.
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Available in a variety of chemical resistant materials.
Used for very precise fill volumes for chemical applications
Internal Shutoff Valve
Used for sanitary and bottom-up-fill applications
Nozzle Tip Selections
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
For a wide range of FDA and USDA regulated products.
Chem Duty Polypropelene
For a wide range of industrial chemical applications.
Closed-Loop, self-contained systems for hot fill applications
Time Gravity Specialty Applications:
Time gravity filling technology is ideally suited to some applications suggested below. Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience in all of these areas.
Corrosive Products Filler
Middle Photo: Rubber coated, corrosion resistant frame.
Right photo: Kynar valves for bleach filling machine.
Middle Photo: 5 gallon filler for filling 70% ethanol based flavorings.
Right photo: intrinsically safe Class 1 D 1 controls.
Utilities and Space Requirements
Utilities:Air: 7cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)