Pail Filling Machine
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability. (Other finishes and materials available for corrosive products.)
- Filler frame top mounted supply tank with float switch control to maintain fill head pressure,
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (nozzles for sanitary applications quoted separately).
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills,
- Automatic drip tray,
- Automatic supply regulation,
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment,
- Automatic drain and clean cycle,
- Batch bottle counter,
- Control panel uses a 40 character two line digital display with multiple product profile menu
- Diving Nozzles for Sub Surface Filling of Foaming Products.
- 18″ wide Friction Controlled Powered Roller Conveyor for soft start handling of pails
Available in a variety of chemical resistant materials.
Used for very precise fill volumes for chemical applications
INTERNAL SHUTOFF VALVE
Used for sanitary and bottom-up-fill applications
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
For a wide range of FDA and USDA regulated products.
PChem Duty Polypropelene
For a wide range of industrial chemical applications.
Closed-Loop, self-contained systems for hot fill applications
Time gravity filling technology is ideally suited to some applications suggested below. Inline Filling Systems has over a decade of applications and engineering experience in all of these areas.
5 gallon filler for filling 70% ethanol based flavorings.
intrinsically safe Class 1 D 1 controls.
Net Weight Filler
Net weigh filling machine for high value enzymes.
Net Weight Filler
individual scales for each container.
UTILITIES AND SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Utilities: Air: 7cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p 50/60 Hz
(Other electrics available on request at additional cost.)