Hazardous Location Turntables
What does this machine do?
- National Electrical Code Class 1 Division 1 Group D modifications:
- Hazardous location compliant motor,
- Hazardous location compliant switches for start/stop/speed control,
- Intrinsically safe, UL listed electrical panel with rigid piping to motor,
- Rails include static charge eliminators.
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.