Accumulation and Indexing Tables
What does this machine do?
Inline Filling Systems builds custom chain conveyor tables that can be designed for both feeding and anti-jam/continuous accumulation of symmetrical bottle sizes. Especially useful for handling large unwieldy containers or smaller containers at very high speed. Consists of multiple rows delrin or stainless conveyor chains moving intermittently with each full index of arriving or leaving containers.
The customer’s set of filled containers is automatically gated to the staging end of the accumulation indexing table. Automaticpusher station will move the set of filled bottles forward into the accumulation table. Accumulation table will then advance forward by operator-programmable time period. These tables are offered in standard or NEMAIV washdown configurations for a variety of environments and applications.
- Washdown grade motors and gear boxes, chain, and frame
- Variable speed controller and emergency stop mounted in sealed, stainless, NEMA 4X enclosure
- Heavy duty 12 gauge 8 high 304 stainless steel frame
- Each chain is powered by a 1/2 hp 90vdc variable speed drive
- Close tolerance UHMW wear strips, 3/8 thick (50% thicker than industry norm)
- High torque, lubrication free, Kevlar reinforced belt drive
- Sealed, lubrication free, composite driver bearings
- Self articulating, 8″ adjustable and lagged tripod support legs rated to 2700 lbs
- Complete with all supporting rails and transition pieces
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.