What does this machine do?
Inline Filling Systems builds custom bi-directional tables that are very useful for interim accumulation and refeeding of containers into a packaging line without having to shut the line down. Momentary line jams or temporary stoppages, such as running out of labels, can be resolved without curtailing upstream operations.
These systems are also useful in operations where parts are accumulated, assembled and then allowed to reflow back into production.
- Washdown grade motors and gear boxes, chain, and frame
- Variable speed controller and emergency stop mounted in sealed, stainless, NEMA 4X enclosure
- Heavy duty 8″ high 304 stainless steel side frame
- Each chain is powered by a 1/2 hp 90vdc variable speed drive
- Close tolerance UHMW wear strips, 3/8 thick (50% thicker than industry norm)
- Sealed, lubrication free, composite driver bearings
- Self articulating, 8″ adjustable and lagged tripod support legs rated to 2700 lbs
- Complete with all supporting rails and transition pieces
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.