Brine Filling Machines
What does this machine do?
These machines are used for food products, such as filling brine and vinegar solutions into various sized containers with varying solids contents. It is a specialty overflow filling machine is constructed with anti-corrosion characteristics and specialty nozzles depending on the application. This filler solves some unique problems associated with hand packing of food products in liquids.
The briner filling machine is essentially a specialty overflow filler built with custom application overflow nozzles. These nozzles allow for a cosmetic height filling in glass containers where the body diameter and mouth diameter of the container are practically the same size. These nozzles are also designed to forbid clogging of the return path of the nozzle thereby allowing topping off of containers of peppers, olive particulates and other products that would normally have to be hand filled.
- Constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability
- Filler frame is fully enclosed with stainless steel panels and gasketed access door
- All 316 stainless construction including the pump motor to resist corrosion of the salt environment
- Electrical panel continuously purged with clean air even when not operating
- Touchscreen control panel with PLC stores up to 50 filling cycle setup parameters for recall
- Automatic drip tray included as standard to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement
- No tools required nozzle mounts
- No tools required multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control
- Electric bottle height adjustment
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed
- Intelligent automation like suspend operation
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Our applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.