FNET2 – TG Automatic Net Weigh
What does this machine do?
A dual-head automatic net weigh filler uses an integrated scale for each fill head to control the fill volume dispensed into the containers. The unit provides extreme filling accuracies of fractional percentages of volume depending on scale range chosen regardless of changes in bulk density. It uses shuttle or lift system and conveyor for automatic operation.
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full washdown capability
- Integrated stainless steel scale
- Two-stage fill capability (Fast/Slow)
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (listed separately)
- Pneumatic Bottom Up Fill nozzle rack with 12 inch stroke
- Automatic drip tray
- No tools required nozzle and gating mounts
- Automatic drain and clean cycle
- Batch bottle counter
- Unit can control flow from gravity tank, pump or pressurized supply lines
- Control panel uses a color touch screen display with multiple product profile menu
- Separate visual display for real-time weight information during operation.
- Intelligent Container Control features like suspended operation
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Internal Shutoff Valve
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
External Shutoff Nozzle
Internal Shutoff Nozzle
Swaged Internal Nozzle
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
PChem Duty Polypropelene
- Exclusive Feature
- Bottom-up Fill Capability: This filler comes standard with a diving nozzle rack that can lower the nozzle to the bottom of the container when the fill cycle starts. By filling with the nozzle at or underneath the liquid, foam generation on difficult products is virtually eliminated.
- Exclusive Feature
- Dual Filling Capability: Depending on the fluid delivery system purchased with the filler, the controls system has the ability to deliver fills based on weight or based on volume. Additionally, volumetric fills can be calibrated by weight using this system.
- Air: 7cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p 50/60 Hz
- Other electrics available on request at additional cost