FOFNT48 Automatic High Performance
What does this machine do?
This top-of-the-line medium frame base machine is used for medium to larger size bottles with higher output required on large fill sizes. It also allows for ability to expand capacity in the future for small bottle operations. The bottle management and filling sequence is electronically controlled entirely by the filling machine.
- Sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation
- Constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability
- Filler frame is fully enclosed with stainless steel panels and gasketed access door
- Touchscreen control panel with PLC stores up to 50 filling cycle setup parameters for recall
- Automatic drip tray included as standard to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement
- No tools required nozzle mounts
- No tools required multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control
- Electric bottle height adjustment
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed
- No bottle/No Fill (suspend operation)
- Downstream Backup/No Fill (suspend operation)
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Pumps are the heart of the filling machine, so it’s imperative that you have a quality pump for your application. Our experiences applications engineers will recommend the best pump to fit your range of products and production rate.
Air Diaphragm Pump
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Our applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
316L SS Nozzle
316L SS Sanitary
Vacuum Breaker Nozzle
Pour Top Nozzle
Surge Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for normal operation of the overflow filling machine. However, in many low volume operations, it is possible to fill direct from drums or by using inexpensive plastic containers that comply with the maximum height restriction of 36″ distance from floor.
Standard SS Tank
Direct from Drum
Cone Bottom Poly-P
Sanitary SS Jacketed
Additional Custom Options
We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Tri-clamp Fluid Path
Nitrogen Gas Flush Option
Plexiglass Nitrogen Tunnel
- Exclusive Feautre
- Available to upgrade to a combo unit
- Exclusive Feature
- Four Head Overflow Filler and Benchtop Capper Combo
- Exclusive Feature
- Filler and capper installed on common slide tray for maximum efficiency
- P1 air diaphragm pump: 17cfm @ 80psi
- P2 air diaphragm pump: 30cfm @ 80psi
- (for viscous materials use P2 pump)