FOFSEMI BT Semiauto
What does this machine do?
A four head overflow filler with pneumatic hand operated filling controls fills a wide range of viscosities, from water to medium viscosity oils and soaps. Overflow configuration is particularly adept in handling very foamy products. This unit is intrinsically safe for hazardous materials as there is no electrical system.
- Lowest cost choice with higher output, however it is not upgradeable
- Both hands are required for operation of the filling machine as well as bottle handling
- Filling sequence is controlled entirely by the operator
- Small footprint (floor space) required
- Dual hand valve controls (lower/raise filling heads and pump on/off) for simple operation
- Constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability
- Automatic drip tray to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping
- No-tools-required nozzle mounts and bottle indexing gates
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Pumps are the heart of the filling machine, so it’s imperative that you have a quality pump for your application. Our experiences applications engineers will recommend the best pump to fit your range of products and production rate.
Air Diaphragm Pump
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Our applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
316L SS Nozzle
316L SS Sanitary
Vacuum Breaker Nozzle
Pour Top Nozzle
Surge Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for normal operation of the overflow filling machine. However, in many low volume operations, it is possible to fill direct from drums or by using inexpensive plastic containers that comply with the maximum height restriction of 36″ distance from floor.
Standard SS Tank
Direct from Drum
Cone Bottom Poly-P
Sanitary SS Jacketed
Additional Custom Options
We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Tri-clamp Fluid Path
Nitrogen Gas Flush Option
Plexiglass Nitrogen Tunnel
- Exclusive Feautre
- Available to upgrade to a combo unit
- Exclusive Feature
- Four Head Overflow Filler and Benchtop Capper Combo
- Exclusive Feature
- Filler and capper installed on common slide tray for maximum efficiency
- P1 air diaphragm pump: 17cfm @ 80psi
- P2 air diaphragm pump: 30cfm @ 80psi
- (for viscous materials use P2 pump)