FOFSEMI NT Semiauto
What does this machine do?
The FOFSEMI NT is constructed of tubular stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability. It’s footswitch operated to free operator’s hands for managing containers. Upgradeable to a fully automatic filling machine at any time without the need of a service call. Our conveyor and an interface box plugs directly into the existing control box for an instant upgrade!
- Lower cost choice but with option to grow in the future
- Small footprint (floor space) required
- LCD screen control panel with PLC stores filling cycle setup parameters for up to 20 products
- Hands are required only for handling the containers
- Filling sequence is electronically controlled entirely by the filling machine. Single cycle operation initiated by footswitch
- Automatic drip tray included to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping
- Precision bottle height adjustment
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed
- No tools required nozzle mounts and multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Pumps are the heart of the filling machine, so it’s imperative that you have a quality pump for your application. Our experiences applications engineers will recommend the best pump to fit your range of products and production rate.
Air Diaphragm Pump
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Our applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
316L SS Nozzle
316L SS Sanitary
Vacuum Breaker Nozzle
Pour Top Nozzle
Surge Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for normal operation of the overflow filling machine. However, in many low volume operations, it is possible to fill direct from drums or by using inexpensive plastic containers that comply with the maximum height restriction of 36″ distance from floor.
Standard SS Tank
Direct from Drum
Cone Bottom Poly-P
Sanitary SS Jacketed
Additional Custom Options
We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Tri-clamp Fluid Path
Nitrogen Gas Flush Option
Plexiglass Nitrogen Tunnel
- Exclusive Feautre
- Available to upgrade to a combo unit
- Exclusive Feature
- Four Head Overflow Filler and Benchtop Capper Combo
- Exclusive Feature
- Filler and capper installed on common slide tray for maximum efficiency
- P1 air diaphragm pump: 17cfm @ 80psi
- P2 air diaphragm pump: 30cfm @ 80psi
- (for viscous materials use P2 pump)