FOFSEMI NT UG Upgradable Semiauto
What does this machine do?
This filler is constructed of stainless steel and SS shrouded aluminum components for washdown capability. The filler frame is fully enclosed with stainless steel panels and gasketed access door.
- Semi Automatic machine is upgraded to fully automatic operation
- Bottle management and filling sequence is electronically controlled entirely by the filling machine
- Economy priced fully automatic machine with excellent output but limited ability to expand capacity in the future
- LCD control panel with PLC stores up to 20 filling cycle setup parameters for recall
- No tools required nozzle mounts and multi axis bottle indexing gates for positive container control
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed
- Automatic drip tray included as standard to protect bottles from nozzle product dripping
- Automatic conveyor mounted bottle indexing gates to control container movement
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment
- No bottle, No Fill (suspend operation)
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Pumps are the heart of the filling machine, so it’s imperative that you have a quality pump for your application. Our experiences applications engineers will recommend the best pump to fit your range of products and production rate.
Air Diaphragm Pump
Overflow filling nozzles are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Our applications engineer will specify the best nozzle for your range of products.
316L SS Nozzle
316L SS Sanitary
Vacuum Breaker Nozzle
Pour Top Nozzle
Surge Tank Options
A surge (overflow) tank is necessary for normal operation of the overflow filling machine. However, in many low volume operations, it is possible to fill direct from drums or by using inexpensive plastic containers that comply with the maximum height restriction of 36″ distance from floor.
Standard SS Tank
Direct from Drum
Cone Bottom Poly-P
Sanitary SS Jacketed
Additional Custom Options
We can provide custom engineered solutions on every filler platform we manufacture.
Tri-clamp Fluid Path
Nitrogen Gas Flush Option
Plexiglass Nitrogen Tunnel
- Exclusive Feature
- Built-in Capacity Expandability: Modular components allow the operator to expand capacity in the field without a service call. The system can be expanded from 4 to 16 filling heads. Manifolds built to 3A sanitary standards for cleanability.
- Exclusive Feature
- Multistage filling: As part of each product’s filling profile, the filler’s powerful PLC can be programmed to run the pump’s filling cycle in 3 sequential stages: slower initial stage to reduce foam creation, faster second stage for a speedier fill, and dwell final stage (pump off) to allow container depressurization and circulation of foam back to the product or surge tank.
- Space Requirements
- Dimensions: 2′ L X 2′ W X 7’6″ H (60cm X 60cm X 225cm H)
- Air: 6cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p to 220 2p 50/60 Hz
- (Other electrics available on request at additional cost)