Front and Back
What does this machine do?
Automatic labeling machine puts spot labels on the front and back sides of round, square, rectangular or oval containers. Unit will also do a full wrap on round containers as well. Exclusive Feature: ability to integrate labeler control with all IFS upstream operations. If the labeler detects a backup or out-of-labels condition, the entire line will be suspended to avoid pileups and spills often associated with less-intelligent labelers.
- Labeler speed: up to 100 cpm depending on container and label sizes
- Label size range: 1/2″ to 6″ wide, 10″ maximum length for round containers
- Label roll specification: die cut labels with 1/8″ spacing on a 12″ outer diameter roll (max) with a 3″ inner core
- Digital control panel uses an operator interface separate from the password protected set-up menu for operator simplicity and production security
- Conveniently located Multi Axis label adjustment handwheels for ease of labeler positioning
- 6″ x 12′ long variable speed integrated conveyor
- Synchronous overhead hold down belt
- Synchronous product positioning device
- Two model SL1000 stepper drive label applicators
- Secondary label wipe-down stations
- Photoelectric product sensors
- 2″ or 4″ wide x 15″ long label wrapping station (for labels up to 10″ long)
- Heavy duty system framework (epoxy painted)
- NEMA 12 control panel
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.