What does this machine do?
This Time Gravity filler is best suited for water and very thin liquids whose viscosity does not change with ambient temperature or with batch variation. It is especially suited for caustic and corrosive product where recirculation of the product is not possible. It is the lowest-cost gravity filling option ideal for many chemical and food grade products. The filling sequence is electronically controlled entirely by the filling machine and hands are required only for handling the containers. Only a small footprint (floor space) is required.
- PLC control with simple single button programmability offers convenient “one shot” operation. Program remains in memory when power is shut off
- Constructed of stainless steel and stainless shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability
- CPVC fluid path
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills
- Diving nozzles for submerge fill
- Automatic drip tray & supply regulation
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment
- No tools required nozzle and gating mounts
- Fill heads limited to 4
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Internal Shutoff Valve
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
External Shutoff Nozzle
Internal Shutoff Nozzle
Swaged Internal Nozzle
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
PChem Duty Polypropelene
- 48″ L x 36″ W x 85IN H
- Electric: 110 VAC / 5 Amps Air: 15 cfm @ 80 psi