FTGNT 4-8 Automatic Intermediate Performance Time Gravity
What does this machine do?
This 4-to-8 head automatic time gravity filler is best suited for water and very thin liquids whose viscosity does not change with ambient temperature or with batch variation. It is particularly well suited for applications where recirculation of the product is not possible or desired.
Fully automatic filling machine expandable from 2 to 4 heads. An operator needed only for loading bottles. Bottle management and filling sequence is electronically controlled entirely by the filling machine. Economy priced fully automatic machine with excellent output and greater but limited ability to expand capacity in the future.
- Fully automatic filling machine expandable from 2 to 4 heads; Operator needed only for loading bottles
- Bottle management and filling sequence is electronically controlled entirely by the filling machine
- Economy priced fully automatic machine with excellent output and greater but limited ability to expand capacity in the future
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Internal Shutoff Valve
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
External Shutoff Nozzle
Internal Shutoff Nozzle
Swaged Internal Nozzle
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
PChem Duty Polypropelene
- Exclusive Feautre
- Bottom Up Fill Capability: This filler comes standard with a diving nozzle rack that can lower the nozzle to the bottom of the container when the fill cycle starts. By filling with the nozzle at or underneath the liquid, foam generation on difficult products is virtually eliminated
- 48″ L x 48″ W x 85IN H
- Electric: 110 VAC / 5 Amps Air: 27 cfm @ 80 psi