Automatic Corrosion Resistant Time Gravity
What does this machine do?
This 8-to-16 head fiberglass and plastic construction time gravity filling machine is designed to provide the ultimate level of corrosion protection and performance. This automatic filler is best suited for very thin liquids whose viscosity does not change with ambient temperature or with batch variation. Ideally suited for applications where recirculation of the product is not possible or desired. The fiberglass and UHMW plastic construction is impervious to bleach or strong acids. The sophisticated bottle management and error controls allow sustained high speed operation.
- Filler frame constructed of non-metallic parts
- Pneumatic operated nozzles
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills
- Automatic plastic drip tray & supply regulation
- Manual bottle height adjustment
- Automatic drain and clean cycle
- Batch bottle counter
- Control panel uses a color touchscreen for simple, intuitive operator controls. Intelligent Automation features
- Options: Diving nozzle heads for in the neck filling
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- 72″ L x 48″ W x 85″ H
- Electric: 110 VAC / 5 Amps Air: 7 cfm @ 80 psi