Semi-Automatic Corrosion Resistant Time Gravity
What does this machine do?
This filler is best suited for water and very thin liquids whose viscosity does not change with ambient temperature or with batch variation. It is especially suited for caustic and corrosive product where recirculation of the product is not possible.
Two to four nozzles are actuated by timer for very precise fills on thin liquids. Fiberglass and UHMW plastic construction is impervious to bleach or strong acids – even the fasteners are fiberglass. It has single cycle operation initiated by pushbutton and the filling sequence is controlled entirely by the operator. Smallest footprint (floor space) required.
- PLC control with simple single button programmability offers convenient “one shot” operation
- Constructed of fiberglass and plastic components for extreme corrosion protection
- Plastic fluid path
- Nozzles are constructed with Kynar body and Teflon diaphragm
- Nozzles have built in flow control for simplicity of setup and machine configuration
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment with no tools required
- Options: Diving nozzle heads for in the neck filling
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- 36″ L x 36″ W x 36IN H
- Electric: 110 VAC / 5 Amps Air: 15 cfm @ 80 psi